Our offer includes the following enzyme preparations:
- SAPROVIA T, SAPROVIA Forte for use in the dairy industry for the production of cottage cheese, hard and mature cheeses,
- SAPROVIA Y for use in the dairy industry for the production of fermented dairy products and cream,
- SAPROVIA MEAT for use in the meat industry for the production of sausages, mortadella, raw and smoked sausages, salami, smoked meats, stuffing and burgers, as well as for the restructuring and gluing of meat.
- SAPROVIA FISH for use in the fish industry for the production of fish burgers and reconstruction and gluing of meat and fish.
- POLSELVIA for use in the bakery and confectionery industry for the production of bread and cakes.
- POLSELVIA FRUIT for use in the fruit and vegetable processing industry.
The preparations are manufactured in conditions ensuring perfect microbiological purity, meeting the strictest HACCAP requirements and the FSSC 22000: 5 Food Safety Management System and are characterized by the following features:
The preparations meet the strictest standards as to the content of heavy metals and are GMO-free.
- stable enzyme activity throughout the shelf life,
- no effect of the enzyme on the smell of the finished product,
- good solubility in the raw material,
- the highest quality of enzyme carriers.
The use of preparations does not cause any problems and is characterized by:
The preparations are delivered:
- a direct dosing (there is no need to dissolve the preparation in a smaller amount of milk) to
a bathtub, boiler or fermenter, which reduces the risk of microbiological contamination,
- an easy inactivation of the enzyme: thermal denaturation or by high acidity of the environment,
- there is no requirement to show an additive in the product composition - transglutaminase
plays an auxiliary role in processing.
- in a sealed closure - when portioning is necessary, it ensures microbiological purity and stable activity,
- in packages with the portion size of the preparation tailored to the customer's needs.